Friday, September 3, 2010

16 Weeks

16 weeks today!

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday.  I am always looking forward to my next appointment so I can hear baby's heartbeat again.  I am getting close to the point that I will start feeling him/her move (hopefully!) and I know that will be exciting.  At our next appointment -- October 4th -- we will find out if it is a boy or a girl!!  I can't wait!  I will be so happy to have a healthy baby, no matter if it is boy or girl.  But I have always always wanted a baby girl, so I would be especially excited to have a daughter.

For the most part, still feeling good.  Sore back and feet at the end of the day....I think that must be because I'm on my feet all day at school with the kids.  I've started wearing a couple of pairs of maternity pants, but am still managing to wear most of my regular tops.  My bra size seems to be growing proportionately to my waistline, which proves to be a challenge at times!

We are starting to brainstorm for the nursery and are looking at cribs, etc.  I can't believe how much baby furniture is!  We are going to try to find something we love that is reasonably priced.  I've seen some cribs on JCPenney's website that I like.  I'm sure I'll be ready to make a decision in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to my long weekend with lots of fun things to do.  Hope you all enjoy your holiday!

1 comment:

  1. jenny,

    will you please take me on a shopping trip for nursury stuff? i LOVE shopping for baby stuff/anything decorating related.

    you look wonderful, as always- can't wait to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete