Friday, September 24, 2010

19 Weeks

Another week has flown by already!  We are almost halfway there...


How far along:  19 weeks
Baby is the size of a: slice of watermelon??  That's what the book says!  About 6 inches long.
Sleep:  sleeping well...but getting up once or twice to go to the bathroom.
Cravings:  this week it's salty things, and still fruit.  Also can't stop thinking about donuts, but haven't actually eaten one.  I'm afraid that if I start, I won't be able to stop!
Milestones: nothing major... I felt a little more movement a couple of days ago, but nothing since then. :(  I know once baby is kicking like crazy, I'll be wishing it would stop.  But for now, I just want to feel that little nugget moving around!  Is it bad that I poke myself in the belly, trying to wake the baby up and get it moving???
Also am wearing more and more maternity clothes.  Can I just say that I love maternity shirts?  They are so nice and LONG!  I have a long torso anyway, so I love long tees.  These might have to stay in my wardrobe even after the baby comes.
I've noticed that in all of my picture I'm wearing jeans....my weekly milestones are on Fridays, which is the one day of the week that I can wear jeans to school.  I promise I don't dress this casually for work every day!

P.S.  9 DAYS TIL SONOGRAM!


0 comments:

Post a Comment