Friday, September 10, 2010

17 Weeks

17 Weeks
(Picture taken at 9:30 on a Friday night = tired, tired face!)


Baby is now about 5 inches long from head to rump, and about 5 ounces.  He/she is growing quickly now!
It was officially quite difficult impossible to button any of my pants this week -- I felt like that happened overnight!  Looking at this picture, seems my butt and belly are both growing outward.  After a minor breakdown in the Kohl's dressing room, my hubby took me shopping tonight at the Motherhood Maternity outlet at The Legends.  I found a couple of pairs of pants that should get me through for awhile...
Went to the doctor this week.  I've gained 5 pounds so far, which is right on track.  Trying to keep an eye on that.
Baby's heartbeat was 160 and sounded strong.  Three weeks from Monday is our sonogram!  Can't wait!
Feeling good -- craving Coke and root beer (weird, because I didn't drink much soda before I was pregnant).  I'm trying to stick with diet root beer (no caffeine), but just every once and awhile.  Trying to walk at night to get some exercise.  Each week, I seem to get more and more excited about our little one.  Tonight, looking at all of the adorable baby clothes at Old Navy, it took every ounce of self-control to not buy anything.  Everything is so tiny and cute!

Busy weekend ahead, but hoping to post living room updates soon....will that room EVER be done??!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment