Friday, May 18, 2012

Weeks 8 & 9

Oops...behind again.  I tell ya - the end of this school year has me runnin' in circles.  But only a couple of days left and I'll be FREE for the summer!!
Here's the latest...

Weight Loss/Gain:  Just under 3 pounds in the past 2 weeks.  Total weight loss is about 14 pounds.

Best part of the past 2 weeks:  Hmm...struggling here a bit.  I feel like I'm losing steam.  That could be stress related, though.  I am just having to really force myself to continue eating well and getting in those 4 workouts a week.  I think I am just worn out and needing a break - and I hope I can pick up steam again once school is out.  I did start using the My Fitness Pal app on my phone, and it is helping me track my food better.  What I like about it is that it doesn't just track calories, but carbs, sugars, fat, and all that other good stuff.  And lo and behold - I've been going over on my sugars.  I hope to work on that in the coming weeks....I do have a bit of a sweet tooth. :)

Worst part of the past 2 weeks:  Just the fact that I've been unmotivated this week....hoping to feel a surge of energy soon! 

Goals for next week:  My water intake has been pitiful.  I need to drink LOTS more water, and eat much LESS sugary stuff.

Inspiration:
Pinned Image


0 comments:

Post a Comment