Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bright Spots

There were many bright spots over the past week....

1.  Birthday dinner with best friend - Our bellies are so different. You can see the height difference between us, yet our bellies are in the same place. She is carrying higher, and I'm carrying low. Baby girl and baby boy are gonna LOVE each other!

2.  Work Shower -- My wonderful co-workers gave me a beautiful shower on Friday night!  They were so generous.  We received a gift card for our travel system (stroller and baby car seat) as well as our "next step up" car seat.  Woohoo!  And, it wouldn't have been complete without more PINK!  I'm going to do a post soon with a tour of her closet -- she has some cute stuff!


3.  Cute puppy -- he was under the weather earlier this week, and I was worried about him.  But he has bounced back and was enjoying the sunshine in the backyard today.  My little stinker...I love him.


4.  Celebrating another week!  Here we are at 29 weeks.

How far along:  29 Weeks
Baby is the size of:  Butternut Squash (she now weighs around 2 1/2 pounds, and is 15 inches long)
Sleep: Still having rough nights....back pain is the biggest hinderance, and I just can't get comfortable in bed.
Cravings:  Milk, sweets....today I combined the two and HAD to have a Frosty from Wendy's. :)
Symptoms:  The indigestion has subsided some, but back pain has intensified (as I sit here now with the heating pad!).  Also, I've noticed that the fatigue is returning and my energy level is down - I suppose that is because I'm not sleeping as well at night?
Milestones:  We've had many baby showers over the past couple of weeks, so the girl's room is filling up!  I am now going to the doctor every two weeks.  Mark has named our girl...we'll see if it sticks....


2 comments:

  1. Mommy took some loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blonde looks absolutely dumb with her eyes so far apart. Bet she looks good moaning though. Goes cross eyed during orgasm.

    ReplyDelete