Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weight Loss Update

Well, I guess these have become an every two weeks update, rather than every week.  Really, it's been getting redundant.  Another week, another pound.  Blah, blah, blah.

Not much to report....like I said, in the past couple of weeks, I've lost a couple more pounds, bringing total to 16 pounds.  Eating has been so-so...not always the best choices, but managing to keep my calories down.  I'm hoping to get back on track this week.

Some back/hip issues have interrupted my workouts in the past week or so.  I went to the chiropractor, and my pelvis was tilted in the wrong way?!  That, along with my neck out of place, had been giving me daily headaches and some leg pain while running.  I'm feeling much better after a couple of adjustments, but I really didn't get any workouts in (except for a couple of walks) this week.  Hoping to get back on track with that this week, as well.

Hoping to get to the 20 pound mark soon!
Also hoping that this will give me some much needed motivation this week:

Pinned Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment