Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Trip to the Farm

We spent a beautiful Friday morning at Deanna Rose Farmstead.  A lovely morning bathed in sunshine and cool breezes and plenty of little ones running and exploring and laughing.  Natalie loved every minute of it!

She got to ride around with her stroller buddy, Jack.
He is ALL boy - a perfect wild compliment to her calm & easy nature...

They are too cute together.  Ringin' cow bells.

And climbin' slides.

I think nothing pleases two bestie mommas like seeing their babies together.  As much as we've been through together in the past 10 years of friendship, it is beyond satisfying to see our babies interact and play and learn together.

Hands down, best part of Natalie's day was the goats.  She absolutely fell in love with these little guys.  Following them around, petting, laughing, jabbering.  No fear.  I think she thought they were dogs. :)

 She walked up to this spotted one and started having a conversation with him.  Then kept lifting up her shirt and showing him her belly..... oh, to know what is going on in that little mind of hers!
 Looking at momma...such a proud face.  Look at me, Mom!
 She was so comfortable in there, completely surrounded by her little goat friends.  The one in the back was trying to eat her shirt...
She put an arm around each one...then went in for a little goat love.
She cracks me up!  I was wishing I would have videotaped it, but I didn't have enough hands!  Jenn and Jack were busy trying to stay out of the goat poop (told you he was all boy!).

We moved on to the gardens...

Sweet little faces!


Natalie was such a good girl, and loved watching everybody and checking out all of the new surroundings.  I just love watching her do new things.  I'm so excited for a whole summer of this!
Bestie clicked some pictures of me and my girl in front of this gorgeous hydrangea.  She was mostly cooperative.

I love her face in this one!

We had such a fun day.  So glad we could have a morning with our friends and plenty of play time.  Oh yeah, and the goats. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment