Thursday, April 7, 2011

Remember when....

Remember when I used to post crafts on this blog???  Yeah.  That was before her....


I miss my creative endeavors....but have complete faith that I'll start to find some time for them again in the next couple of months.

Well, just because I can't craft doesn't mean I can't dream about crafting!  So, here's a little roundup of crafts that I *wish* I were dabbling in these days.  Livin' vicariously, baby!

This is so cute...I wish I could make one to hang in my kitchen doorway...

Scrapbook paper tree
This would look cute on the console table in my entryway...

And...because I have a whole new world of little girl crafts to explore....how cute is this hairbow?

These spring pillows would look really cute in my living room.  Wish I were sewing these days!

My new *distraction* is waiting to be fed, so I really must go.  I hope some of you out there are getting your spring craft on!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh girlfriend- no babies here and I am at a spring crafting DEFECIT (sp?). I need to get on it! Love the new pic of beautiful Natalie- can't wait to see her again soon. Hope you can get a craft or two in during one of baby girl's naps!

    ReplyDelete