Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF, Baby

It's Friday!  Nothing profound to write tonight.  Just some pictures evidencing the beautiful evening sunlight that found its way through my bedroom window tonight.  We were having some family snuggles, and enjoying the rolls and rolls (and rolls) of our sweet nakey baby.

Grabbed the camera to snap some pics of the little one.  {Let's face it...that just doesn't happen as often as it should these days.}  Looked through my lens and saw this:


Oh, hello there, sun glare.
Only lasted a few short minutes....

Story of my life these days.  A series of fleeting moments.  Sweet moments.  Not-enough-time-with-you-beautiful-girl moments.  I still miss her all day long when I'm at work.  Thought that would go away after a few weeks...

Be still my heart, blue eyes.
Where are you, little teeth??
There you are!  Two little baby teeth.  So cute.
Back rolls??  Yes, please.
Here's to evening sunlight, beautiful babies, and WEEKENDS! 
Pumpkin patch tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment