Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life Goes On

Busy as it may be around here, life marches on....

Not much time for blogging these days, as the constant swirl of work, home, family, baby girl, LIFE consumes every precious moment of the day.  I miss the leisurely days of my extended maternity leave at home with Natalie, but it does feel good to be in a consistent routine.  Most importantly, I've definitely learned to savor the few hours a day that I have with my precious girl!  I'm thankful for a job where I can leave at 3:30 if I want to.  Nowactually making myself leave at 3:30 is another thing.  I've had to prioritize like never before and let go of some things at work to be able to be more present at home.  It's worth it

Speaking of home.....life at home these days is messy.
 
Natalie has been trying all kinds of new foods -- prunes, squash, apples, and peas. 

  
In addition to messy, things are also very slobbery around here.  Natalie's bottom teeth are coming in...haven't gotten a picture of them yet - but as these pictures evidence, she is chewing on everything all.the.time.

Meanwhile, same-old, same-old.  Work is good....busy.  Housework has fallen WAAAYYYY behind, but, eh, oh well.  Right now I am looking forward to FALL, my favorite time of the year!  Brisk days, pumpkins, apple cider, falling leaves.  I can't wait to take Natalie to the pumpkin patch, and see her a Halloween costume (which I've already got all planned out, btw...)

Until next time...

XO
~Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to think of costumes too! Can't wait! Been thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete