Tuesday, May 11, 2010

update...

Here's the halter on a body -- yes, I cropped my head out of the picture.  Anyone else hate having their picture taken??  Plus, husband was taking the pictures....yeah....'nuf said.
You can wear it over a t-shirt, or by itself.  Mine turned out a tad too big...but hey, I'm new to this "sewing for myself" thing!  In fact, most of my projects end up being a gift for someone else.  Such as these notecards that I made for my mom for Mother's Day.


This is a good way to use up scraps, and you know I'll use any excuse to get out my Cricut!  Of course, anything wrapped up with a sweet little bow makes me smile.  Mom liked them too. :)




Okay, now that I have spent over and hour browsing Etsy and blogging, time to sign off and grade the huge stack of papers in my bag.  I keep bringing home the same stack each night, and each morning they go back to school with me ungraded.  No more excuses!

Hope you are having a great week -- thanks for reading. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment