Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Our Valentine's Day began with a little eye surgery.  Mark's third since his injury almost two weeks ago.  All went smoothly!  They removed the lens from his eye, as it was damaged from the nail with the original injury.  In 4-6 weeks, they will replace the lens with an implant, so that he will be able to see again.  He was pretty drowsy and out-of-it afterwards, so I got him home and into bed....he was asleep within 5 minutes.  So, I'm going to try to get some things done this afternoon since I am off for the day.  A little last-minute nesting, I suppose.

I am 39 weeks, 4 days pregnant!
I have to take my own picture today, because husband is out.of.it.  (Please excuse the water spots on my bathroom mirror!)

I never thought that I would be this pregnant.  I thought for sure she would come early!  However, I know she will come in her own time -- as torturous as that is for this momma.  I will go to the doctor later this afternoon and am hoping to hear some good news.  She told me at our last appointment that if baby girl doesn't arrive by this coming weekend, we'll induce on Sunday night the 20th.  So, no matter what, we'll have a baby by this time next week!!!  Now THAT'S exciting! :)

Do you see that??  Those little stretch marks??  Those just showed up this week.  Bummer.  I thought I was going to escape that lovely pregnancy side-effect...

Off to check on the hubby.  Happy Love Day to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment