Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updates...

Whoa, long time, no blog!  Here's what I've been doing lately:

-studying
-homework
-reading
-analyzing
-writing
-discussion boards

Yes, all these things revolve around school -- which happens to be my life right now.  I am frantically trying to finish up my last 3 classes for my masters before school starts.  They end the same week that school begins. :) That should be fun.  Also, I have to turn in a portfolio of all my course work and reflections for a graduation requirement.  Needless to say, my life IS school right now.  So, all crafting and living room decorating is taking a back seat until my school work is DONE.  Then I will be so happy to have it all behind me, and resume to spending my free time doing things that I love to do...and sharing it with you!

We had a GREAT time in Florida with our friends, but it was nice to get back home.  Here are a couple of the last pictures we took on the beach...perhaps we'll actually have a nice photo for a Christmas card this year!

Okay, that was a short update, but I am leaving later for Atlanta to go see my grandparents and haven't packed yet!  We will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary!  Definitely pictures to come of that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment